Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting your blog piece to the GHT Trekker’s Journal:
- Any text and images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. Entrants warrant that the text and photos they submit are their own work and they own the copyrights to them. GHT disclaims any liability in connection with the submitted text and photos.
- Copyrights to the submitted text and images belong to the entrants, but by submitting to “Trekker’s Journal” entrants grant GHT an irrevocable and perpetual right to feature their text and images in publications, websites, and promotional materials.
- By contributing to the “Trekker’s Journal” series, the entrant agrees to being featured on GHT’s social media channels. The GHT agrees to tag, mention and/or link to the entrant’s online channels wherever possible and according to the specifications given by the entrant.
- GHT reserves the right to select which entries to feature and does not commit to featuring all submissions received.
- Inappropriate or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- GHT disclaims any liability for entries that are lost, misdirected or faulty, for technical reasons or otherwise.
- GHT is not liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part.
- GHT reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and to modify, suspend, or terminate the series if it becomes infected by a computer virus or becomes otherwise technically impaired.
- The blog series is organized by Great Himalaya Trails, Oasis Complex, 49 Dhara, Lalitpur, Nepal.
If you do not agree to the publication of your name and nationality on this website or to the use of your data for marketing purposes, or if you do not agree to participate in promotional campaigns in case of being featured on our blog series, you can contact GHT by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.