GREAT HIMALAYA TRAILS SPECIALISED OPERATORS
GHT specialised operators features tour operators who offer Nepal trek itineraries and demonstrate responsible business practices. As a legally registered business with 5 or more years of experience, these operators work towards contributing to environment protection and the local communities’ improvement. The operators have gone through an orientation of ‘responsible business practices’ and have made a commitment to adhere to the standards set out for the improvement of the industry.
- To facilitate standardisation process in line with global responsible practices and standards
- To enhance awareness and commitment of trek/tour operators on delivery of quality tourism products in line with these standards
- Provide a forum for trek/tour operators to incentivise their responsible tourism products and services
- To contribute to increased income and employment in the Great Himalaya Trails through implementation of such standards.
Pledge to Responsible Business Practices
- Responsibility for their clients
- Providing quality tourism services
- Reducing negative impacts on environment
- Encouraging local participation
- Encourage professionalisation of human resources (workforce) and their welfare
Include yourself as a specialised GHT operator
If you are a Nepali tour operator who is interested in registering yourself as a GHT specialised operator please fill out the enrollment form.
GHT Specialised Operators Enrollment Form